Hello everyone! AmyR here from Prairie Paper & Ink with a fun and easy card with a video tutorial to share with you easy and quick cardmaking techniques.
How I do it
- First, I started with the background and blended several hybrid ink colours over the Linking Rings stencil.
- To do this, I used three shades of aqua inks from three different hybrid sets (linked below!): Mint Macaroon, Laguna Bay and Moroccan Teal.
- Next, I die cut the huge Wings & Things Mariposa out of black card stock. This is the start of the card.
- To step my design a little bit more I blended Indian Gold Embellishment Mousse over it with a Blending Sponges.
- I did the same blending with the Indian Gold onto just the body of the butterfly that is from the Wings & Things Butterfly & Dragonfly die set.
Both the outside and inside sentiments are from the Little Something for Harry stamp set.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!