Hello everyone! Svetlana is here with you sharing my new very romantic card.
To make the card I used Adorables Scent Wiff Love Stamp Set and I applied colours using Nuvo Alcohol Inks
In the video below I show how I made this card.
How I made this card
Mirror stamp the skunk.
- If you don’t have a special silicone plate use the reverse of a large stamp to transfer the mirroed image into a piece of cardstock. I m showing how to do this in the video ( minute 1″) .
- Ink well you stamp when transferring the image into a silicon plate or the reverse of a big photopolymer stamp so that the outline stamps clearly visible. Use a black pen to finish if necessary.
- Mask the skunks and also a circle behind them to create the moon.
- Using a make-up brush apply colours around the moon with yellow ink – Rubber Duck.
- Do ink blending using burgundy and purple ink At the background. I used Spanish Sangria, Royal Plum.
- Create the grass by adding green ink.
- Spray the sky with white paint.
- Colour the skunks with alcohol markers Nuvo – Stormy Greys, Sunshine Yellows.
- Draw the grass with a green marker – Woodland Greens.
- Add the sentiment to the card.
- Glue the panel to a card base using foam tape.
- Adhere confetti in the form of stars, they will beautifully shimmer.
The card is ready!
Thank you all for your attention!