Hello everyone! It’s Galina here. Today I want to share with you a card idea using Tonic Studios Celebrate Friendship and Celebrate Life stamp sets.
I adore those cute critters and want to use them all on my card, but less is more and I decided to make a triptych style card.
You can see in this video below how I made this card.
How to Make this card
- Cut a white card panel, size C6 (14,8 cm x 10,5 cm)
- Using small rectangle die (mine from Tonic Studios – Winter wonderland Large Gift Box die set) cut three panels.
- Stamp the critters on each panel with black hybrid ink, cover them with masks and stamp other elements, such as the balloon, the fence, the cake and the boxes. That’s how you will get items behind the animal.
- Colour the images with Nuvo alcohol markers.
- Add white accents with a white gel pen.
- Foam mount the rectangular panels on the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment with red hybrid ink on the bottom of the card.
I hope you like this card and if you have any questions feel free to contact me in comments.
Have a great day!