Hello, crafty friends! Its Marie here again from MARIE NICOLEDESIGNS. I’m sharing a simple tutorial for the Nordic Christmas Crackers. These are so fun and easy to put together, and what a great addition to your holiday parties! Fill these with candies or small toys to set at table place settings, or as gifts to loved ones.
How to Assemble Tonic’s Nordic Christmas Cracker Dies
To create a Christmas Cracker box using these Tonic Dies:
- Cut the box from the largest die using desired cardstock.
- Fold all the scored lines, using a scoring tool as needed to achieve crisp edges.
- Add adhesive to the little side flaps- scor tape works best, but liquid adhesive is ok, too. For liquid, you may need to use a few clips to hold things in place until the glue is dry.
- Embellish box using the decoration dies from the set and colored cardstocks of choice.
- Tie ribbon or twine to each end of the cracker boxes.
- Dont forget to fill with holiday goodies!
These cracker boxes are so much fun to create! I used Christmas papers for mine- Craft Perfect kraft cardstocks, glitter cardstock, specialty cardstock, and some white pearlescent cardstock. There is even a heart design decoration die that you could use to make Valentine boxes if you would like!
Now that you have seen how easy it is to assemble these darling cracker boxes, I hope that you will create some of your own for your holiday celebrations!
Thanks for stopping by today.
Until next time,