Hello everyone! Amy Rysavy here from Prairie Paper & Ink and I have a couple of cards with a how-to video to share with you all!
Both cards feature the skunks from the Adorables Scent Wiff Love stamp set along with the Linking Rings Stencil and Will’s Hand Love Essentials die.
How I do it
- The images from the Scent Wiff Love set were stamped onto Tonic’s Ultra Smooth card stock using Black Shadow Hybrid Ink.
- I then coloured in the images with various Creative Pens Alcohol markers.
- Using 2 different colors of Nuvo Hybrid inks I blended them over the Linking Rings stencil to create the patterned panels
- Next, I adhered the panels with foam squares to the card bases.
- On the insides of the cards, I stamped another sentiment from the Scent Wiff Love stamp set using the Black Shadow ink.
- I adhered the two remaining skunks I’d stamped and coloured and that was it!
To see how these cards came together check out my video below:
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
All the supplies I used are listed and linked below (to both the US and UK stores):