What you will need
- Craft Perfect Classic Card – Maroon Red, Avocado Green
- Craft Perfect card 300gsm – White
- Craft Perfect Mirror Card – Harvest Gold
- Craft Perfect Satin Card – Honey Gold
- Greyboard Ring approximately 29cm
- Baker’s Twine – Green/white
- 3mm ribbon - white, maroon and gold
- 10mm ribbon – maroon
- Craft Perfect Dimensional Foam pads
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Fishing line and sewing needle
- Tim Holtz Craft Pick
- Tonic Studios Kushgrip Art Knife
- Hole punch or Cropadile
- Tonic Studios Tangerine die cutting machine
- Nuvo Alcohol pens – 417, 377, 381, 499
Colour around the inside and outside of greyboard ring with a green alcohol pen
Cover ring with patterned paper (you will need 4 sheets). Trim away excess card.
Place 12 marks evenly on the outside and inside of the ring to indicate where the holes will be added. Punch holes.
Punch 4 more holes to place hanging cords. Take 2 lengths of ribbon approximately 1 metre each. Push ribbon from the top of the ring and tie in a knot underneath. Push other end of ribbon through opposite hole. Repeat with second ribbon.
Tie a knot in both the ribbons in a knot to hang the mobile.
Cut 2 base die cuts and glue together leaving one side open.
Cut 4 outer panels in main colour and contrast colour. Cut along score line on contrast shapes. Drop shadow these strips behind main colour.
Glue panels to the box.
Add decoration to the box.
Add numbers to the tag and tie to the box with ribbon.
Tie a piece of fishing line to the box. Use a sewing needle to thread through the holes.
Tie box to the ring. Repeat with the remainder of the boxes, tying them at different heights.
Buy The Craft Project