Hi there! It’s Amanda here and I’m really happy to be back with a fun project.
Today I’m mixing up things a little bit and using stamps and dies by Tonic Studios I’m creating a gift box with the “Winter Wonderland Bauble” and “Celebrate Success” stamp set.
In the video below you can see how I made this project.
How I made it
- Die-cut two pieces of the “bauble” base on white cardstock. This set of dies has many complementary elements for the box, but we won’t use them this time.
- Take the small stamps from the set “Celebrate Success” and stamp them all over the cardstock keeping into account their position once we mount the box.
- Colour all the images with Nuvo Alcohol Markers. No need to spend time with details, flat colour works perfectly well.
- To add shine to the images apply “Aqua Shimmer Midas Touch”.
- Add reflections with a white gel pen.
- To fill in the white spaces you can also add black dots with a fine pen
- Mount the box.
- Add a ribbon with “Craft Perfect Bakers Twine”.
As you can see, my gift box is no longer a Winter Wonderland. Do you like using Christmas supplies for non-Christmas projects like I did?
I hope you enjoyed my post! Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again soon!
(Blue icon for the US – Orange icon for the UK)