Tangled Trellis Card Tutorial - Ruth Hamilton
1. Cut the A4 piece of white card to measure 15cm by the full length of the sheet to make a gatefold card measuring 15cm x 15cm by scoring and folding along the long side at 2.5cm and 7.5cm from each side.
2. Cut another 2 pieces of card to measure 14cm x 28cm and 5.5cm x 13.5cm. Score and fold the larger piece in half on the long side to create a card blank.
3. Die cut 2 of the straight edged shapes and one of the centre dies in lilac .
4. Cut a piece of lilac card measuring 14cm x 6cm and attach the white piece of card on top with double sided tape. Glue the centre die cut shape on top.
7. Glue the two straight edged pieces slightly behind the panel and add the decorative die cut in the centre. Add some White Blizzard Nuvo Glitter Drops to the white centre.
8. Cut 2 strips of white card measuring 2cm x 14.5cm and attach ribbon as shown.
9. Cut out 2 more pieces with the straight edged die and open the front of the gatefold card out flat. Glue the lilac pieces to the front and attach the ribbon panel to the narrow folded edges with double sided tape.
10. Finished card :)