Then repeat this step using pinhole die 3 down and layer square 6 down.
- Repeat again using pinhole die 6 down and layer square 9 down.
- Lastly use pinhole die 10 down.
- Score along the uncut lines and fold gently upwards.
- Then you will need to add some pretty papers to the back of each layer apart from the top square.
- Then I have added a square of burgundy card cut to 5 3/4" and glued the bottom layer to this leaving a narrow border.
- Now the fun part decorate using all the new Sew Pretty Die sets. Enjoy!
Sew Pretty Silhouette Flap Card - Mandy Taylor
Blossom Strip Die - Rainbow Bright - Jennifer Kray
This card was made using the single plain border strip from the Blossom Strip Die Set. Cut 6 watercolour panels 6 in...
Creating Foam Stamps from Tonic Doily Dies - Crafti Potential
A fun bright card using the stunning Dainty Doily die from Tonic to create my own stamps using Funky Foam :D :D :D I...
Nuvo Expanding Mousse Mixed Media Projects - Jennifer Kray
My Next Project actually started out as a card. I added Nuvo Embellishment and Expanding Mousse to my original panel....