I made some of these little boxes a few weeks ago and forgot to blog the details until I was reminded by a lady at the Belfast Crafts Fair - better late than never!
I've used DCWV Sweet Owl paper for the box and added a little raffia to the lid.
1. Cut a rectangle of paper measuring 18cm x 13cm and score at 2cm, 6cm, 10cm and 14cm. Score at 4cm on the other side. Fold all score lines.
2. Cut out the little corner piece which measures 2cm x 4cm and cut upto the 4cm score line where shown.
3. Put DST on the pieces shown above.
4. Stick the bottom pieces together, overlapping tightly, leaving the one without the DST to the outside.
5. Stick the bottom flap and the side piece last.
Here's how I made the lovely little lid..
1. Diecut the Daisy Square die
and line up on your Super Trimmer
as shown - ready to score between the centre petals of the daisies on each side.
2. Score on all 4 sides in the same way.
3. Turn the diecut over and fold.
4. Snip out the corners as shown.
5. It should now look like this..
6. Fold the corners over and stick together using MyStik Repositionable Dots.
I poked a little hole in the centre and added some raffia, then glued a raffia bow on top.