I've just got some of the new Tonic Studios Simplicity Geared punches and couldn't wait to try them out. This one is Daisy Border. The digi I've used is Pincushion and Thread from A Passion for Stamps and I coloured it with Promarkers. I added some gems to the pin heads.I used the Argyle Cuttlebug embossing folder because I thought it matched well with the stitching effect.
For an extra little lacy effect I cut a little "corner" from the same border punch and added some glitter glue.
As usual, when I get new punches, I have punched out lots of each shape tp play around with and I have a folder for keeping the ideas in. I'll be using some of these in my next cards.