I've been using the Tonic Studios Indulgence dies as a backdrop for all sorts of things and today I've made a tutorial showing how to make this card using the Tonic Studios Fuchsia Window die with it.
white 15cm square card blank
Papermill Forest Green card
Tonic Studios Indulgence Elegant Vine Square die
Tonic Studios Fuchsia window die
Tonic Studios Clear Stamp Die Toppers
Tonic Studios Birds on a Branch stamp set 2
Tonic Studios Butterfly Beautiful Topper and Die set
Memento ink pad (Tuxedo black)
Here's how to do it..
1. Use both dies in the Indulgence set to cut out a shape in the green card. Use the Fuchsia window die to cut out the shape in white card. Keep the cut out part from the centre of the fuchsia die and emboss it with a Dotty embossing folder.
2. Use the ivy corner stamp with black ink and stamp carefully over the ivy shape on the die cut.
3. Use the Fuchsia stamp on the top corner.
4. Colour the stamped images with Promarkers.
5. Put the coloured die cut back into the die with the coloured side facing downwards.
6. Emboss in your machine (I need a new plate!!lol)
7. It should now look like this..
8. You can use your embossing tool to follow the lines and emboss it more deeply for a lovely finish.
9. Die cut the small tag shape from the Tag die set once in white and once in green. Cut the green one in half and stick to the back of the white one as shown.
10. Stamp "Happy Birthday" onto the white.
11. Glue the Indulgence die cut onto the card, add the fuchsia die cut centrally on the "tag" part with the embossed part in the centre and the sentiment on top with 3D foam pads. Add some glitter, a bow and a few punched butterflies to finish.You can see more of my posts and ideas on my blog...A Passion for Cards