The Garland Fayre die set contains 10 different dies which can be used to make bunting. There are plain and scallop edged outline shapes as well as decorative dies which can be used to cut a pattern within the outline die cut. For this card I have used the plain and scalloped outline dies.
To make this card you will need;
A4 white card
Tonic Studios Garland Fayre die set
die cutting machine
How to make it:
1. Score and fold the A4 white card in half.
2. Place the folded edge against the top of the trimmer and make 4cm long slits at 4cm in from each edge.
3. Open the card and score from the end of each slit down to the end of the slit below.
4. Fold this part to the inside of the card.
5. Cut a piece of striped paper to measure 14cm x 20cm. Go in 3.25cm from each edge at the top and cut down 4cm. Cut across from the end of one slit to the other and remove the piece in the centre.
6. Glue this piece to the card front.
7. Take a piece of twine which is longer that the gap in the card, tie a small bow at each end and glue to each side of the card.
8. Place the scalloped edge dies on the white card and cut out with your die cutting machine. Repeat this again so that you have 2 triangle die cuts.
9. Do the same with the plain edged dies on spotty patterned paper.
10. Snip the tops off the patterned die cuts.
11. Glue the spotty die cuts to the white die cuts.
12. Use the letters from the Clarice die set to cut out Hello from white card and glue to the bunting.
13. Repeat with coral coloured card and glue to the bunting beside the white letters but offset slightly. Fold over the tab at the tops of the bunting, add glue to the backs of these and attach to the twine across the top of the card.
14. Layer two die cut ovals and add white Cuddly Bears die cut on top. Glue to the centre of the card. Cut out the oval patterned shape from the Tangled Trellis die set , cut it in half and glue half in at each side of the layered ovals. Add Crystal Drops to the bears' noses and at either side of the oval.