Gorgeous Baking Cupboard labels from Torie Jayne
A while back I showed you my baking cupboard, and since then I have had a few requests for the pink labels I used on the jars. So today I am sharing the labels. Please feel free to print them out and use them on your own jars for a pretty organized baking cupboard.
Here's how I did it:
Baking cupboard labels
You will need:
P1 address labels
Book covering roll
Glass cutting mat
- Click below labels to open in separate window, ready to print
- Print labels onto P1 address labels
- Carefully cover labels using the book covering roll.
- Place plastic covered label sheet on glass cutting mat
- Cut out using the small shape-mates template and carriage (video instructions here)
- Peel off back of label and carefully stick to jar
Have a sweet day!