I usually make cards but every now and then I like to try something else and this time I thought I'd fiddle about with some card and try to come up with a little bag.
I've taken a few photos along the way if you'd like to have a go at making one yourself -
Take the smallest template from the Oval Shape Mates
and cut around the inside of it in the centre of the front piece of card.
3. Mark a line 1cm in from the outside edge around the sides and bottom of both pieces.
5. Snip three times at 10cm from top and bottom at both edges as above and run a length of glue from the Tonic Studios Tape Runner
along both long edges.
6. Use this piece along the inside of the pencil lines to stick the card front and back together.
As you can see, I've added a piece of acetate (which I've also embossed with a Rose folder) inside the oval cut out.
7. You can make a little lid for the top by cutting a piece of white card measuring 14cm x 5cm and score at 2cm in from each long edge and 1cm in from the short edge.
8. Snip off the corners as shown in the photo above.
Run the glue runner along the back edge of the "lid" and stick to the inside back of the bag.
I used the Petal Pairs flowers to decorate where the handles are attached to the side.