The Entangled Strip dies can be used in several different ways eg to create decorative panels in the card, or when used with one edge they can form a border or even a strip when used with both edge dies.
I've used the Big Day set to form borders on this shaped card and have shown all the steps below so you can try it for yourself :)
To make this card you will need:
white card (A4 plus extra)
double sided tape
die cutting machine
How to make it :
1. Place the outer die on the outside edge of an A4 sheet of white card and tape in place as shown.
2. Pass through the die cutting machine.
3. Carefully place the detail die on top and tape in place with masking tape.
4. Pass through the die cutting machine.
5. Score and fold the card at 4.5cm from the edge of the pattern on the right side - this will be 3cm from the cut edge of the pattern on the left side. Cut so that the back of the card measures 15cm.
6. Cut a piece of aqua card measuring 15cm x 21cm and attach to the back of the white patterned part with double sided tape. This will become the card front.
7. Cut a piece of aqua card measuring 14.5cm x 21cm.
Score along the length at 1.5cm. Score and make a valley fold at 6.5cm in from the unfolded edge. This is the halfway mark of the unfolded card.
Make marks at 3.5cm from the top and bottom of the 13cm part and score diagonally across them as shown in a mountain fold.
8. It will then look like this. Add double sided tape along the 1.5cm folded edge.
9. Attach the folded part to t he bottom part of the card front as shown.
10. Cut a strip of navy card measuring 9cm x 21cm and tape the outer die to the edge. Pass through the die cutting machine.
11. Add the detail die on top of the cut out and tape in place. Pass through the die cutting machine.
12. Glue the navy die cut to the bottom of the folded part of the card.
13. Cut our 4 of the small die shapes - 2 white and 2 navy.
14. Glue to the card as shown above.
Decorate with Apple Blossom flowers, Midnight Blue Crystal Drops (with Aqua glitter on top). Add a strip of double sided tape across the bottom and sprinkle on Aqua glitter. Tap off excess.
Layer white and navy offset Tangled Posies die cuts and glue to the centre of the card. Add navy and aqua offset "Congrats" to the top and some swirls from the Apple Blossom die set to finish :)