Today I'd like to share a fun gift card/voucher that is an alternative to your standard card. The gift card fits perfectly inside your mini card with room for a personal message. It is then encased in sealed plastic using a fuse tool. The recipient must cut the pocket open to retrieve the gift card. Super fun, right?!
1. Stamp the hat, presents, rosette and teddy all from Marmalade's World by Tonic Studios.
2. Brush colour in with the Aqua Flow Pens and a water brush.
3. Die cut the accessories and fussy cut the teddy; cut out a small shaped tag (or use a die cut if you have one small enough, which I didn't)
4. Die cut a Birthday sentiment (I used some scrap mixed media paper which had random colour already on it).
5. Using Brusho, make a simple background on mixed media paper (or any you have).
6. Attach your background to a small card blank (card is Papermill Direct)
7. Using a toothbrush, spray some white acrylic fluid over your card on one side.
8. Assemble your sentiment on one side and your Brusho background on the other.
9. Have fun placing your stamped images on both sides.
10. Use a fuse tool (We R Memory Keepers) on some clear plastic around the edges of two pieces in the shape and size you require - and seal 3 sides.
11. Place your gift card holder inside and add sequins.
12. Now seal the 4th side.
13. Make a small hole (smaller than a sequin) and use twine to secure your mini tags to complete your project.
I really love this idea and will be making more over the coming months for Birthdays and special occasions.
Thanks for visiting and please leave me a comment if you've liked this project - I love hearing from people :)
Tonic Materials Used:
I'll be using glitter in my next Tonic blog post in a week or so....everyone loves glitter! Lots of loveJennifer xx