I'm still having a little bit of trouble with the lack of light so I know this is a little blurred - but I'm sure you'll get the idea!
have just released a new set of doily dies
! You might remember way back in November when I got my new set of border punches to play with that I used them to make circles (you can see the original post HERE
) ...well , the border punches were never really designed to do that but I really enjoyed the challenge of finding a new way to use them. Lots of you tried and succeeded but several just couldn't get the hang of it. I suggested to Tonic that it would be a great idea if they could produce a set of dies to make it achievable in an instant......and here they are!!
This is one of a set of cards which I made for Create and Craft.The Chrysanthemum and Rudbeckia stamps and the new doily dies will be featured next week - I'll let you know later in the week when the shows will be.
Here's how to make the rosette..
1. Die cut 2 Daisy Circles and score right across the die cut between the flowers
2.It should then look like this..
3. Cut along one of the score lines right into the centre (Do this on both Doily die cuts)
4. Fold the creases in concertina style.
5. Add a little Craft Tacky Glue
to the last 2 pieces and stick both die cuts together.
6. Cut out the stamped and coloured image and attach to the rosette.